Monday, November 7, 2011

Let’s redraw our sky!



Let’s depart for a while
to assure
my mind
that
you still make my heart
 still live as my part
and that
you still run in my blood.



To see
how much you mean to me
how the world without you seem to me
and that
without you how much 'me' mean to 'me'.


To roam
alone in the crowd
to moan
alone in the night
to scorn
alone at the sky
to mourn
alone over the plight



Then you come again
pat me on my back
peep deep in my wet eyes
to see our redrawn sky.


Lets depart for a while
to be warm again in our arms
to put torn vibes to calm
and to cherish our redrawn sky!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lets find love...I loved the third paragraph...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Saru Love is 'found' the best, when it's lost...probably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Loved the 3rd para and even the title. :)

    ReplyDelete